Monday 1 October 2012

Update on Barry M Gelly Collection


After I had question about removal from Melissa ( at My Nail Journey ) about the removal of the Barry M Gelly's I thought I would let you guys know. Although on the pictures it looked as though it would stain it didn't. It was quite tough to get off though and it did smear all up my fingers but it was nothing that a fresh wipe with remover wouldn't shift. So I'm really happy having such a dark colour that goes on nicely, stamps and doesn't stain :)

Thought to add some pictures to todays post I would swatch the other Barry M Gelly that I have which is grapefruit. The pictures here make it look really pink but it does have a peachy tone to it. I did get any chance to do my nails in the daylight today so these are all taken under artificial light so will try and get a better picture of the colour during the daylight. 





This did apply nicely and I found it easy to control although I found it was streaky and did require 3 coats to avoid the streaks. I do think you will be able to stamp with it but I shall let you know when I next stamp with it. Overall I am still really pleased with this collection!

Also check out the shout out the review I got from my colleagues blog Loves and Hate of a Grumpy Young Woman she is new to work but really liked me nails and encouraged me to start this blog, go and check her out her blog is really good 

Lucy x


No comments:

Post a Comment