Saturday 2 March 2013

Aeroplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars ...

Hello :)

Ive got a simple mani today that Ive previously shown on a nail wheel, I loved it on there so thought I would do it as a full mani. If you haven't guessed by the title todays mani is a shooting star (I couldn't stop singing BOB's song aeroplanes whilst doing this mani!). This mani was so easy to do and I love it :)

In this mani I used (from left to right) Barry M foil effects silver, Nails Inc Motcomb Street and China Glaze Fairy Dust


Fairy dust is a must have for any nail polish enthusiast, its a gorgeous holographic glitter topcoat!

Heres the mani:




The reflective from my cameras flash made my star look wonky :(. I promise it wasn't, I would admit it if it was :P.




Thats all for today, I do like this mani so much, shame the pictures don't do it justice :(. Oh well guess I will have to do it again :D.

Lucy x

1 comment: