Wednesday 27 February 2013

Practice on Nail Wheels

Hey :)

Thought I would show you what I've been working on to try and practice my nail art skills. These are some of the nail wheels I have done. 



This one has my shooting star practice, keep your eyes peeled for a full mani of this ;).



Theres some designs I'm really proud of on these wheels and some that I'm not so proud of, I will let you decide which is which :P. Hopefully these will be turned into full manis, just watch this space.

Lucy x

4 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous! Inspiring me to do lots of manis, though they wouldn't be anywhere near this good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww thank you! I enjoy practicing on these find it kind of relaxing, also a good cure for wanting to do my nails before my current mani has chipped lol! Im sure yours will be good, mine aren't amazing lol x

    ReplyDelete